Cool down with this amazing Raspberry-White Chocolate Frappe
OK, here in the UK it’s not always easy to guarantee the weather, but at least if you drink this you can PRETEND that it’s hot outside.
Raspberry-white chocolate frappe
- 250 mL milk
- 30 g The Sugar Tree Raspberry sugar
- 30 g The Sugar Tree Raspberry White-Chocolate sugar
- 2 handfuls ice cubes
- Raspberry Caramel:
- 100 mL heavy cream
- 50 g The Sugar Tree Raspberry sugar
- *Garnish: *
- The Sugar Tree Raspberry White-Chocolate sugar
- Make the carame
- In a medium sized saucepan, warm together the sugar and the cream with a pinch of salt over medium-high heat.
- Stir to dissolve, and reduce to simmer.
- Allow to cook down for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and allow to cool. Pour into a sterilized jar, and keep in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
- Make the frappe
- In a small saucepan, warm the milk and sugars over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved completely. Allow to cool fully.
- In a food processor, blend the flavoured milk with the ice.
- Pour a generous amount of raspberry caramel into the bottom and along the sides of a tall glass.
- Pour in the frappe. Sprinkle raspberry white chocolate sugar on top and serve immediately.